The Exhaust.: I cant wait to sleep well agian.

Friday, August 11, 2006

I cant wait to sleep well agian.

What new in my neck of the woods these days? I dunno, guess I'm too lazy to bother looking around eversince I've grown accustomed to all the moss thats slowly been creeping into every aspect of my life.

This month is more or less a dead month for me since my daily sched. only consists of 4 things namely, School, Teatro, Study and sleep. Sad aint it? And with prelims coming up, I'm more or less screwed.

Heh, I cant believe I'm actually bothering to lead my class in our SabPag (Sabayang Pagbigkas) interclass competition. Its been hectic, unorganized and demoralizing but surprisingly were still pushing through with practices and whatnot. Growing out of my "not caring" phase sure was amazing.

My Filipino is fast improving thanks to Teatro Tomasino and all the tagalog speakers there who indirectly trained me with the damn language.

Hmm... what am I missing.

Oh yeah, I miss my friends more than ever. I cant even spare time to visit them 'n' catch up.

Major updates on my sheepish life shall be posted once I'm done with my "Teatro rules!" phase. =D

3 damn weeks till its all over and I start kicking ass in school. Yeh.

Bite me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home