The Exhaust.: The integral

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

The integral

What is it that all men need in life? Riches? Prestige? The world perhaps? All are but secondary to the one true objective men seek that has not only been their inspiration in achieveing success but ironically has also been their downfall since time and memorial. The answer? Women. The Yin. The integral. The one thing men cant live without. The one thing I cant live without.

This creates certain complications in my once simple life. What used to be a bothersome problem soon escalated into a crisis. A crisis of parallel interests if you will. Nurtured by my indecisive nature, its currently causing too much psychological noise for me to function well. The chaos ensuing within the very depths of my essence is indescribable. This situation demands action. Actions I am to afraid to make. Soon, I need to move soon. Damn, if it wasn't for the attention and wisdom of my inner circle I would be so lost right now.

Sigh...

The integral. It's echoes ring in my head in random intervals constantly blocking out thoughts and reason.

Heh, when I think about it. Who's fault is it that Adam got involved in the famous scandal which led to his banishment from the gardens of Eden? Eve. Who seduced some of the greatest rulers in history for her own personal gain at the expense of innocents? Cleopatra. Who indirectly threw the Phillipines into turmoil using wit, cunning and lies? Emelda Marcos.

Whats the point I'm trying to make? Even though the "Yin" has proved time and time again that they are capable of causing such mayhem, they are still respected, revered and glorified.

Its like its their world and men just live in it... men being nothing more than sheep in a flock herded by women.

Sigh, The integral. Draging me into its vortex of confusion. Persuading me to be pulled deeper and deeper into its mystery. Inspiring me to continue walking into its alluring void.

Beautiful. Simply awesome...

2 Comments:

Blogger Teej said...

"The integral. It's echoes ring in my head in random intervals constantly blocking out thoughts and reason."

-- Oh, so you mean you're feeling all mushy and cheesy that you just want to subdue the "integral" infront of you, eh? You naughty boy.

11:49 PM  
Blogger Teej said...

Here's my wise assessment:

Alexander the Great was GAY.

Yeah, as simple as that.

11:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home