The Exhaust.: Lets clean up

Saturday, June 10, 2006

Lets clean up

Lets face it, we need to eliminate unusables to survive. When I say unusables I mean the dregs of society who are rotting away in our backyards. Think of it, not only do we clean up space but we purge our society of the filth that prevents it from shining. I mean what good can come out of them just mindlessly loitering around while polluting the area enough to make a pigsty look like a fine piece of heaven. Nothing right? So why not just gather these useless bags of flesh and blot them out of existance? Besides, we also get to reduce crime that way. Isn't that just perfect? Dont that beat all. Oh yeah I almost forgot. After we hunt enough of these pathetic beings we can cage the rest as a reminder of what we must not become. Isn't that so humanitarian of me?

Lets jot down the effects of what my cleaning up idea has so far:
1. Reduced pollution.
2. Better scenery where their houses once were.
3. Reduced crime rate.
4. A more psychological suitable environment for the future.
5. More space for the worthy to breath.
6. High prices for captured degenerates when their species are on the brink of extiction
7. No more senseless vandalism

and thats only what I came up with so that you can come up with creative reasons of your own. So start making the world a better place. Be a hero. Kill some scum.

2 Comments:

Blogger Teej said...

Why don't we just kill the president?

4:03 AM  
Blogger Teej said...

Killing squatters is far too much of a hassle; I admit killing the president is too. If you kill your so called "scum" the value of the peso will be debilitated... not so cool.

Better than one point up the crime scale than killing 'em all with my super ninjitsu powers.

That's right, I can kill anyone using anything like accounting.

4:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home