The Exhaust.: Twisted Psyche

Monday, June 05, 2006

Twisted Psyche

Rejected Dejected
Distortion so morbid
Accepted, to make it
Though I still have to hate it
Poisoned Tainted
My mind now wasted
Rotten Decayed
Now I am defective
Ripped Shredded
My life has ended
Chaotic Disordered
My soul, murdured
Struggles Conflicts
My self I forfeit
Appear Vanish
I am tarnished

-M.V.M.


The emotions that I felt during the time I wrote this old poem was quite unbearable. But I refused to be defeated by the confusion that my psyche was unleashing on me, so in turn I decided to understand it. As I slowly understood what it was thats overwhelming me, I thought of some way to get rid of it. "Expression." was the answer I was looking for. After writing this short mix of the morbid, I instantly felt much better.

This poem embodies a fragment of my soul which I am constantly struggling againts in fear that it may dominate my state of mind because if it does, I'm sure that I'll lose whats left of my deteriorating sanity.

2 Comments:

Blogger Teej said...

Put more photos, a music video and a flobble chatterbox! YAY!!!

8:03 PM  
Blogger Teej said...

I know the cure for that alter persona of yours. The answer lies in four letters.

Still can't guess?

Okay, it can be red, white, yadda yadda yadda and it blooms in both spring and summer. That's right, the name we're looking for starts with the letter "R."

That name is better than, say, "EXPRESSION." EXPRESSIONS are for girly men like the one that owns the blog http://sincostancos.blogspot.com!!!

9:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home