The Exhaust.: Arrr matey!

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Arrr matey!


Oh yeah! Its finally out in theaters! Ze Pirates are back and are rocking the silver screen baby! YeAh!

Ahem... anyway, some baby typhoon hit us at the wrong time a while back. Nothing much, cut classes to half day even though our schedule was already... half day... bleh whatever.

After class me and some DotA (yes, I know, eww right?) buddies went out for a game and I also had some ass to pwn.

I made this little gamble with a blockmate. Nothing much, just a 100ph to the winner of a short 1 o 1. I won but I felt a bit guilty so I let it slide to 4 games which ended up in a draw. Yep, 2 - 2. Good games though.

As I tried to make my way back into UST the guards kept us along with a throng of people at bay saying that we weren't allowed back in anymore. But I had some Teatro buisness to attend to so what did I do? I jumped the damn fence that wasn't guarded. Yeah thats a first... someone actually trying to break into school.

Anyway, I relived that sneaky move with my heads at the office and to my surprise they were shocked. Turns out there were survelance camera's probing every entrance... w 0 0 t! How exciting.

Some drama unfolded between me and my "former" head... sigh... it was good heart to heart talk.

That pretty much sums up my day.

Oh, and I was late again... I'm such a badass ahohohoh lololol !!1!11!!1

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home