The Exhaust.: Tick tock.

Sunday, July 09, 2006

Tick tock.

Frankly, this week seemed like a month. My sched. has been screwed by Teatro responsibilities and by screwed I mean I come home 'round 10 - 11 pm on a daily basis. Yes, on a DAILY basis which means the only study time I have is on Sunday. *sigh* I signed myself up for social suicide. Al the free time I had before is gone. All those hours of mindless bliss has been blotched with Teatro activities. My health isnt all that good either since I'm contantly being harrassed by physical and emotional attacks. Even though I know my vitality is above average I cant keep up with this unless I get used it.

Then there's my parents with their nagging about how this Organization is a waste of time and effort. Well, part of me agree's with them and wishes they stop me... but no, they actually supported me... dammit. Wasted. Thats exactly how I feel right now. I lack sleep, I lack study, I miss my friends, Rose is probably hating me and my parents might kick me out sooner or later.

Now the question is, is it all worth it? Should I continue sacrificing my own well being for my passion. I still dont have a good ans. and my time is steadily running out. I hope that the calm after this storm is as good as it sounds because frankly I'd rather just drown than survive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home