The Exhaust.: Woot

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Woot

Yes. Finally, my connection to the world has been restored. Silly me, all it took was a phone call to PLDT yet I instead procratinated for 3 whole weeks before I bothered dialing. Sigh.

Anyway, finals is up and its not looking good. Seriously I am in some deep shit right now. But I know I'ma somehow pull through... cuz thats the kind of guy I am. Resourceful. Yes I was able to acquire that trait from Teatro. Wish me luck anyway for the hell of it.

These past few days have been bizzare so to speak. Its been R.E.M. maddness! @_@; No its not the band. R.E.M. stands for "Rapid Eye Movement" which is a phenomena that occurs when you are "dreaming". 3 straight nights of interrupted sleep thanks to all them images that kept playing in mine cranium. They were interesting though... but I need some decent shut eye so I really hope they stop interrupting me.

Ever since my connection to the net was severed due to my insolent router, I felt my bond with several people have diminished T_T;;

Too all you peepz... Teej, Las, Rose, Iz wiz... everyone else... amishyou... <3

Sniff, yeah. Thats all for now.

Oh, btw. MADDOX HAS INVADED THE PHILLIPINES!!! OMG!!! ITS HERE!!! OH EM GEE!!!


(^O^)

1 Comments:

Blogger Teej said...

OMG IT IS?! lol...

Anyway, amishu too. Dude, strangely, my internet has been severed for a few days and I found myself chilling out in the college library to check my internet stuff.

SEE YOU DECEMBER!!! WOOT!

2:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home