The Exhaust.: Fake

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Fake

It's time I went back to practicing an art which I have been perfecting these past few years. A technique which I involuntarily developed whenever I was focused on. The ability to flawlessly masquerade the lies from the truth and vice-versa. Now I need to exercise it again in order to save myself from the mess I dived into. Yes, 13 days from now I shall once again immerse my psyche in the clear pool of falsehood so I may emerge new, safe and confident.

My decision for this... "underground debue" has already been stated. I am going to take this seriously for my actions in the next few months will dictate my fate for the rest of the year. Frankly, it's not looking good. I must take the initiative before I'm forever condemned to the status of outcast. History cannot repeat itself now, not when I'm so close to acheiveing the truth of who I really am.

This course of action may seem like a cheap escape plan because it IS one. I need to run away from myself for my own good. I must destroy the pillar that upholds my beliefs. All shall be made well as soon as possible but for now... I am going to silently wallow behind this illogical facade...

This phase which I am about to undergo shall require all my physical, mental and spiritual energies inorder for me to pull it off... I pray that it doesn't backfire and crush me before I catch my secondwind... Sigh, the drama of life... however I look at it, optimistic or pessimistic... its just so... flippin.

13 till I Fake it. Watch out for another me and I hope you like him.

2 Comments:

Blogger Izza said...

that debue of yours is perplexing... I bet wanten will think you have a multiple personality disorder or something.O,o Oh well, I'll support ya :)

11:20 PM  
Blogger Teej said...

Dude... if you further FAKE yourself, how can you find your true self when you're already on the verge of discovering it? Seems to me you're going to have a hiatus of some sort. Oh, well... I guess you have your reasons. And yeah... "Flippin" is patented to me. I sure do hope you don't "masquerade" when I'm around there by December.

You still need to call me in New York.

4:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home