The Exhaust.: Hit me. Now.

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Hit me. Now.


Currently listening to: Self-conclusion by 'The Spill Canvas'

I'm all out of ideas, inspiration and, most importantly, mojo. Which leads me to reminisce the old days. Oh the sad old days that I was only able to tolerate thanks to good friendship, the occasional laughtrips/adventures and the still standing hope of a tomorrow where I can be satisfied with myself.

Yeap this be ye usual complaint where all the ugly is noticed and the fretty (fucking pretty) is ignored. This is the standard pointless beat-your-self-up rant. Just another need to express your inner loser to the world.

Hey, we got all secrets as well as bad memories right? Mine just happens to be in abundance. Repression aint working either since their still haunting me, biting me in the bum when I least expect it. And I thought coming to terms with your deficiencies was going to help get you by.

Unsatisfaction has been my biggest block in my progress as a person. Its stupid I know but thats my problem that I've been letting run rampant within me for all these years.

I dunno if I'm in need of some serious self-gratification or if I just need to exert some more effort in noticing those things that keep me smiling.

Do me a favor. Please hit me. Now. Wake me up with some friendly fire. Help me breath easy by killing this desire to die.

Whatever, I'm done for now... no thanks to the final exam which I need to take tomorrow. xD

Before I go forth to begin my cram session... I'd just like to express my gratitude to all my real buddies out there.

Tyron, you fcukard. Las, you bastard. Jun, you bum. Wanten. Family. Doggies.
E-hugs all around. Spread the fuzzy wuzzy. Save yourself from my fate.

So I shall now bid this day g'night.

G'night

2 Comments:

Blogger Teej said...

Mike... you bitch. Thanx! =D Hug back!

lol... fretty.

1:53 AM  
Blogger Teej said...

By the way, good luck to your exam. I hope you fold your bedsheets right, Mr. Nurse. =D I'm just playin...

2:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home