The Exhaust.: Defying the laws of the chain letter.

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Defying the laws of the chain letter.

Right. I've decided to defy the laws of the chain letter. Their laws being that if I fail to distrubute the message to a set number of people a stated effect will take place.

The letter that I've decided to defy is something I got from 2 classmates namely Kyro and Erick.

The letter goes as follows:

"4ward from 09273032786 isang magsy0ta ang pinatay n0ong febuary 15, 1986 n dpat ika2sal n. Pero cla ay binaril. Pagkatp0s clang ptyin ang sbi ng killer"salvame salvame salvation dñ tand0 prinsepe"isang itim n dsal. S mga nkbsa ni2 maki2ta nila ang magsy0ta ng alas 3 ng mdling araw,mgktbi,duguan at nklutang.Mki2ta nila i2 s kisame. nangyari n i2 kay EFREN CAYANAN ng Blagtas,Bulacan dhil di nya npsa s 12 ta0.Sorry kailangan q lng ipsa s u"

Whew... and there you have it. Pretty long for a text msg eh? Anyway...

It states that if I am unable to pass this msg. to 12 people then a couple that has been shot by some psychotic killer who stip out some random shit to from a "dark prayer" will appear at exactly 3am in the morning hovering over my ceiling.

Note that some man named EFREN CAYANAN who was said to have witnessed the event take place was included to furthur scare the shit out of those moronic enough to dig in to it.

Finally, this proves that Kyro and Erick are both assholes because of the last sentence in the chain letter which is: "Sorry kailangan q lng ipsa s u". In english it would say: "Sorry, I just needed to pass it to you"

Needed? Pfft, Dumbfucks. Not only did they waste a shitload of money on passing those chain letters but they did it so they could spare themselves the horror of watching two dead, married lovers float overhead at 3am ONLY to pass the burden to other idiots who will continue the chain till someone like me decides to brandish the finger ,.I., and stop this idiotic show of superstition.

ITS ALSO AT 3 FUCKING AM! The time where R.E.M. (rapid eye movement) usually takes place sending you off to dreamland. And if you weren't dreaming then I doubt that couple would bother you anyway!!!

Sigh... no offense to the guys I mentioned btw. =D

In order to defy the chain letter I shall need to be awake at precisely 3am. If I fail to witness the couples all bloody and floating then this shall prove that its all bullshit and I know 2 silly people who believe in them ^o^

I have already set the alarm clock on my cellphone to 2am to make sure I am awake by 3am for the show.

Well, I shall be off then ;)

Toodles.

2 Comments:

Blogger Teej said...

o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0oh... That'll be interesting... Do you think the couple would take a plane going here in NY, since I've read it and decided not to pass it?

A coupla dead Filipinos floating above my bed in New York. That'll be the SEX!!!

1:58 AM  
Blogger biangotz said...

Check this out. http://www.friendster.com/17122505 --> Efren Cayanan.

1:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home