The Exhaust.: Flippin the page

Sunday, March 25, 2007

Flippin the page

Deviation by: Funshade

Listening too: Friends Forever - Vitamin C.
"As we go on, we remember.
All the times we spent together.
And as our lives change, from whatever.
We will still be, friends forever...
:,) "
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Its finally over. The 1st greuling year in USTe BSN done and done. No more sleepless nights of mindless reveiwing! No more killer rushes of finishing reports on time! No more cruel grilling from them almight Lab professors!

But even though I would'nt survive another knockout round like that, I'd glady go through it all again...
I never had any love for school. Never really was intent in doing anything with my life. Wasn't really paying attention to people who weren't part of my 'Inner Circle'. When I first came to UST, I thought it would be the same. I mean, the class I was part of didn't really look anything special. Typical classmates without anything interesting to say. Well, I sure would like someone to hit me right now because I was dead wrong.
My class, a.k.a. -wAƱ+3N-, gave me a lot of warm memories. Spending time with those guys was the most fun I had with a class. Sadly, I won't be jamming with most of them ever again since I failed to make the cut-off in BSN. Although I can feel the tears start trickling down my cheek, I guess its all right since I have memories to look back to.
The whole year was very meaningful to my life. Loads of the memories I'll definitely enjoi looking back at. Lots of friends I'll never forget.... \(^o^\)
This year is the most memorable page of my life, but be that as it may I still need to flip the page... and move on.
CHEERS TO CLASS 1-10 BATCH 2006-2007!!!
Kita kita na lang sa states ^o^

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home