The Exhaust.: Crackalakin!

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Crackalakin!

Listening to: Andy Mckee - Drifting
GG!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Funny how this weekend turned out, really hectic, weirdly spontanious, kinda tiring but it was worth every second spent. =D
I hanged out with Charlie, Ivan and mah best bud Teej at his crib. Lol. Male bonding. It was fun but the thing that made that night worth while was the talk me and Teej had. I was reminded of how important my family means to me, how I should try and look after myself as much as I look after my friends. We bitched about being lost and the need to get back on track. It was quite insightful. Quite.
Me and Teej played a gag on Charlie and Ivan while they were sleeping too. It was hella fun messin around with sleepers. xD
Anyway, hangin with those guys gave me the much needed refresh which I am thankful for. I guess since I dont have a future in UST I should quietly pack up, bid my farewells, move on and start making plans. I still haven't found my road yet but I'm sure if I drift enough I'ma get there sooner or later. But when I finally get back on track, I'll make sure I dont waste the opportunity the way I did this year! YEEAH! I'ma strive! I'ma push myself! I'ma succeed and somehow make it with perseverance! And with my new found positivity! I'ma have fun doing so! =D
All of this wouldn't have been possible without the help of my friend Thes who without her help would've rendered me stuck at home stressing out for the sake of my group.
I wont take anything for granted anymore! Its time I finally broke loose and live!
I guess I should get back to studying for my report. This blog needs a makeover dont you think? And a new flooble. T_T;; why did my chatbox have to die...
BTW! ZUNE SUCKS! >:D
Its not always easy being positive but its worth it! Take it from me!
LIVE LIFE! BE HAPPY! HAVE FUN AND KICKASS ON THE WAY!
Enough with my happy rant! I leave to continue studying less I waste another good chance to show people I actually care about my Nursing! Hah! I'm a murse (male nurse) and I'm proud of it! YEAH!
HAVE A FRICKIN GOOD DAY AIGHT?! OK?! OK?!
OH KAY!
HAHAHA! LATERZ PIPZ! =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home