The Exhaust.: S.A.D.

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

S.A.D.

Art by: Plusone
Listening to: Yellow - Tanya Chua
Moik: Shoot! Fiiire!
======================================================
S.A.D. Single's Awareness Day! The day I used to call "Valentines"! The make or break day! No more!
Woot! The I used to put a lot of energy and love into everything I did for that someone who caught my eye when this time of the year came. I got tired of it and tried something different! Instead of carefully purchasing and preparing a few choice items for that special someone, I bought MYSELF a kickass plush Turtle! Pathetic right?! And yet I'm still laughing my ass off about it! Hah!
Sigh, the good jive fades all too quickly though as I'm reminded of all the fuzzy wuzzy in the past. Cant help BUT be reminded. *sniff* Good thing mah tootle is squishy enough to hugabuse.
Well screw the past right?! And screw this useless post! LOL!
I wish everyone with a special someone a Happy Valentines Day though...
And hope that today gave them a refresh of how much they love and yadda and blah their partner...
Cheers mates! >:D

2 Comments:

Blogger Izza said...

You go, fellow S.A.D.-der!

8:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cute little plushie tootle sounds nice... @______@ heck, i'd buy myself a plushie if only i had the money. XD~

9:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home